2007年3月11日

[07Mar]UFC restaurant @Bratislava, Slovakia



I happened to have a chance to join a party in Bratislava, this is also my first time to Slovakia.
It took us more than 3 hours from Prague to Bratislava.

it was a very decent but also very expensive (comparing the living standard) restaurant. 位於橫越多瑙河上的Novy Most (Most在捷克/斯洛伐克文中是橋的意思).
1 single meal costs around 25 euro, and 1 drink costs around 10 euro.
However, you can see the river, old town of Bratislava, the castle etc at 360 degree. 360度環視多瑙河畔夜景, 波光粼粼, 完全值回票價.

/Stamps on passport
因為開車過境, 很可愛的蓋了車子的章.


/Beautiful views from UFC restaurant
360度環繞, 又位在多瑙河上, 可俯瞰Bratislava舊城新城區!


/360度景色就連廁所也不放過. (男廁用的是水桶??)

2 則留言:

Unknown 提到...

There is a very cute shop in oldtown and they have very silky taste chocolate... That was my lunch when I was there. Unfortunately I forgot the name otherwise I shall try to import it. Suggest you may go back in April and you can take ferry. Check the article about BTS in my msnblog and you can find website.

愛莉森 提到...

To austin
馬上寫一篇chocolate啦
Taking ferry is a good idea!